Our Roti machines make it quick and easy to make rotis, naans, tortillas, and other foods. In contrast to the conventional Tandoori Ovens, it is simple to use and doesn’t require any special training to utilise, cutting out the need for a tandoori chef. Due to its hourly production capacity of 350-400 units, you can maximise production and sales. Our Roti machine has benefited both small takeaways and big catering businesses to drive revenue and efficiency. Our Roti machine has a variable speed controller that lets you cook the dough at your preferred speed and a glass screen that makes the pilot light visible. Our Roti machine can easily fit through a door that is 70 cm wide as it has a removable front cover for easy installation and transportation. We take pride in the fact that all of our gas valves and super gas saver burners are made in Britain and have received full CE certification.
KEY FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS
- CAPABLE OF MAKING 350 – 400 UNITS PER HOUR.
- NOW WITH GLASS PANEL FOR EASY VIEW OF PILOT LIGHT – EXCLUSIVE FEATURE.
- 304 Stainless fabrication (high temperature insulation used for inside panels).
- British Made Gas Radiant Heat Burner (2 years warranty).
- British made Gas control valves with gas safety feature (fully CE approved).
- Automatic ignition control 40 watts single phase 230 volts motor (available in 110 volts).
- 1/2 inch gas pipe inlet (gas pipe included) On stand with heavy duty casters no need for a table.
- 26 inch heat treated disk made in the UK (Variable Speed Control).
- Individual controlled gas burner Ready to use just connect to gas supply.
- This machine has a removable front cover for ease of transportation and fitting, this means it will easily fit through a 70cm wide door .